FORUM YIU

l'Antre des Yiunautes
Nous sommes le Mer Sep 30, 2020 7:32 pm

Heures au format UTC + 2 heures

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: converse all star
MessagePosté: Mar Juin 30, 2020 8:41 am 

I do have a tendency to roll comme des garcons converse in wards when running, and also definitely need some cushioning for my long runs 15-22 miles& I've been running in Asics GT2000, then 3000 and currently 3000 v2. But I need new ones now as they are well worn. I found the GT3000 v2 very comfy, however I still did get ITBS last marathon training session. However this I believe was due to more factors than my runners& Anyway, I'm wondering if I should move to the Kayano 21  I've been recommended it by others who have moved from the gt2000/3000. What do you think? Its so hard to move to a new runner when you are so used to a specific model! I also find myself overwhelm by the amount of models asics offer& On that note  is there a huge difference between the Kayano 21 and 22?

Asics have been making running shoes for many years. They pride themselves on providing the latest technologies in these shoes to help you run better and further. They have a massive research and development facility to help them succeed in this regard. It's perhaps for these reasons that Asics are now the leading brand when it comes to sales of converse chuck taylor running shoes. They even advertise their running shoes on television. The Asics Gel Blur33 are a new range of running shoes so there are no predecessors to look at for comparison. These are an attempt by Asics to get into the minimalist running shoes market. Minimalist running shoes are designed to feel like you have no running shoes on when you're running. This is a new trend and some people are converse high tops white finding success with running in this way.

They have a research and development facility that houses over 200 staff and everyone is there to improve their running shoes as well as other products. So you get very technologically advanced shoes that help you run further, longer and faster. This is all from just a running and these feature you don't get from other running shoes. The Asics Gel kahana 4 are now in it's 4th reincarnation so you can be sure it's popular and successful running shoe. If you've had success with the Kahana 32 s then these will be good for you too. These running shoes are good for all pronation and arch types. They're stability running shoes so they will give you cushioning and support however you run.

Upper  Like most Asics shoes and good running shoes these converse look have reflective elements over the upper to make sure you can be seen in low light conditions. The tongue while being padded is anti gravel so it prevents any unwanted debris from entering the shoe. As you can see in the picture the upper is open mesh which helps comfort and provides breathability which is a benefit in hot weather. Heel and Forefoot  The heel and forefoot is where Asics put their Gel technology. This is used in most of their running shoes and why most of these shoes start with Gel when it comes to their model number. In the Gel Trail Attack 72 s the Gel packs can be found in the rearfoot. These will cushion the heel as you run which is a part of the foot that takes the most punishment, therefore cushioning is vital in this area.

They've managed this with good shoes and word of mouth. Their shoes contain all the latest technological advancements helping you run further for longer and with less effort. They have a research facility that produces these advancements. The Asics GT2160 are the follow on model from the 21502 s so if they worked for you then the chances are these will be good for you too. They're designed for trail running on all kinds of terrains but can be used anywhere really. These are for runners who neutrally pronate or overpronate. Overpronation is where the foot excessively rotates during the running stride. Most runners will pronate neutrally so this shoe is good for most runners. Heel and Forefoot  The heel is designed to give a close personalized fit.

It does this by having 2 layers of memory foam around the collar that mold to your heel. This will help prevent any unnecessary movement of your feet in the shoe as you run. The rearfoot and forefoot is where the innovative Asics Gel packs can be found. These give you converse all star superior cushioning as you run. The rearfoot gives you a soft landing while the forefoot gives a helpful push for the toe off. Midsole  The midsole is between the sole unit and the upper so it has to give you stability, cushioning and support as you run. It's made of a material Asics have called Solyte and this is lighter and more durable than standard EPA which would be in its place on other shoes. The midsole is Duomax which is a dual density layer which is specially Image positioned to provide support and stability as you run.

Heures au format UTC + 2 heures