FORUM YIU

l'Antre des Yiunautes
Nous sommes le Lun Déc 16, 2019 5:21 am

Heures au format UTC + 2 heures

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: nike air
MessagePosté: Sam Sep 07, 2019 6:09 am 

After releasing last weekend in the Flax/Wheat colorway, we nike sb now bring you another Fall-inspired color option of the Nike Air Max 90. Not only does this Air Max 90 take on a Fall-inspired look, but it also uses materials that coincide with the Fall season as we see that the shoe is constructed out of a combination of leather and wool on the upper in a few different shades of blue. Contrasting brown is then placed on the eyelets, tongue tag, Swoosh check, and the Air Max unit on the midsole. You can find this Nike Air Max 90 Premium in Thunder Blue at select Nike Sportswear accounts now for $120.

The Nike Air Max 97 s 20th anniversary celebrations this year is continued with a neon version of the silhouette. This nike running shoes color scheme was first seen on the Air Max 95. Featuring a mixture of dark grey, stealth and pure platinum across the signature wavy upper made of leather and mesh, the runner is detailed with neon accents located on the mini swoosh branding and nike cortez visible Air Max cushioning in the midsole.

A black rubber outsole completes the style altogether.Look for the Nike Air Max 97 Neon at select Nike stores and online overseas today for a retail price tag of $160. A stateside release is coming soon. Click and bookmark our Air Jordan 12 Dark Grey hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates.

A speckled white midsole that combines Max nike flyknit Air and Zoom Air units completes the style altogether. Look for this colorway of the Nike LeBron 15 to release in the future but a few are available on eBay. Click and bookmark our Air Jordan 12 Dark Grey hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates.The Nike Air VaporMax Laceless is previewed in another upcoming colorway but it won t debut until later this Fall/Winter 2017 season.

Okay, so today was bananas. I ve been to dozens upon dozens of Nike media events since 2009 and this one ranks as one of the best ever. See, with Nike, they never, ever let a detail go by unnoticed. I don t know how they do it. One time, they made me a pair of KD 6s on NIKEiD based off my Instagram profile picture. Who does that? Seriously?

That said, nike air being a Nike media event veteran, i ve seen firsthand all the great lengths the brand goes through to educate us on what s to come, and what went down today was undoubtedly the BEST EVER. The Nike Innovation For Everybody summit in New York City featured media from all around the world, and despite the huge guest-list, there was a true sense of individuality in that the brand communicated its goal of connecting with athletes* all around the world using the most advanced athletic products out there. I d like Image to share some of what I saw today, so enjoy.

Heures au format UTC + 2 heures